Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Project Selection- My Decision

For my decision our groups choice was film production. I think doing the film will open our eyes to a whole different world of entertainment. I work well with a camera and I understand all the small things there is with a camera. I will be working in a group with Rachel Peel and Abbey Kapusta. We will be doing a horror film and it would keep the audience asking. Rachel and Abbey would all be helping out and acting and I would do the camera and all the effects. As a group we would put it all together with the effects that we like and make it our own. I see Rachel being a actress and Abbey putting together all the costumes and even act in it as well. I see a high potential for this film and what it has to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment