*There will be changes to the end of the story and stuff added to the middle. This is a rough draft so everyone has an example of what is going on.*
Script::
*suspenseful music*
(Shows bulletin board with missing people (insert shot)
(Walking up showing all the clothes on the beach and in
water.)
(Show foot prints in sand.)
*Go from
feet up to the people’s face as they walk on beach*
Boy: Wow I can’t believe all these people are still missing.
Girl: It’s weird because they have no lead on what is
actually happening to them.
Boy: Do you ever think why they went missing?
Girl: I never really try and think about it because there
are so many of them going missing that it worries me…
Boy: Hopefully they are found and everyone can relax on the
situation.
Girl: I’m hungry… Want to go grab me an ice cream?
Boy: Yeah sure do you want to come with?
Girl: No, I’ll just wait here.
*Boy leaves*
Voice Over: Walk into the water… You know you want to go
away… Just keep walking…
Don’t look back…
*Girl walks into the water and
disappears*
*Boy reenters with
ice cream*
Boy: Rachel? Rachel? Where did you go?
*Looks down at floor and sees her phone*
*Slow-mo drops ice
cream*
Boy: What am I going to do?
No comments:
Post a Comment