Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Question Three: Draft

How did your production skills develop throughout this project?

Throughout this production my skills have developed a lot. From our first film I was filming with a handheld that was a bit wobbly. On to our second film we got a camera and a stand for it. This helped with the wobbling and keeping the camera steady as we shoot the film. I was the film person through this process and it made me see that it isn't as hard as it looks. You just have to be patient with the camera and retaking multiple shots over and over till you get the right one. Us as a team has grown together and learned from each other. We have seen that communication is key to a well working group. The more communication we have the better we worked when the time came. As a group we had small struggles but that all came from miss communication in the beginning. I do have to say though, all of our skills have gotten a lot better. We have all accomplished making a film together even with the ups and downs we went through. I am proud of where I have gotten to with my filming and I'm proud of the others for the hard work we put into this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment